1. Bible Verses: AM (6AM), PM (5PM - James 1:4-7 " )
2. Podcast: Robert Morris
3. Small Group - Recap on ARK Retreat.
1. Small cup of milestone soup from Whole foods
3. Homemade Green Pea Soup with Flax Seeds
4. Hot Water
1. Kale salad with Beef
2. Peanut butter whet english muffin sandwich
5. 2 Carrots
6. Three cups of tea
1. Eggs, corn, hummus turkey bacon
2. Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
1. 23 Minute Jog
2. 40 minute bike ride (to and from work)
How am I feeling? Good. I was able to cut some time between working out to going to Small Group by using my work credit card to pay for my transit. Got a ride from one of my co-workers. So I was able to come back before 10PM to blog a bit and input class grades.
I DO want to purchase the Bethel Music album that came out last night! Whew. Such an awesome group. But I'll wait until next month. I need to be more thrifty with my money.
Praise God today has been productive.
I'm also feeling a SMALL bit nasal-ish but pray for my healing to not get sick. I have been rebuking it quietly, but I'll be rebuking it tonight, along with my acne. LOL
Outside of that, I have been rebuking inappropriate thoughts to rude thoughts. So far, I feel more in tune with God and conscious that this is indeed a spiritual battle.