Thursday, January 29, 2015

Meal for today

I need to dig deep in the Word today. I have been meditating on a specific book in the Word (Hebrews mainly).

Lets dig it:

Breakfast:
1. Soup with green peas, chicken, and veggies
2. Peanut butter whole grain muffin sandwich
3. Eggs and turkey bacon

Lunch:
1. Kale salad
2. Banana
3. Two mandarines

Dinner:
1. Not sure yet

For the Word:
1. Hebrews 6:4
Once you know the word of God and decide its not for you, it will be difficult to get back to repentance with such a mindset. Its as though they keep crucifying Jesus over and over again.

Work/Life:
1. I find myself lusting all over again. Its bad. And it doesn't help when you chat it up with co-workers about it. Before it wasn't a big deal, but now I repent. I shouldn't judge men based on such shallow qualities like their outer appearance. Especially my brothers in Christ.
2. I need to discipline myself, in addition to working out but speaking life. I do NOT want to get back in the same mindset of foolishness.

Dear Lord,
I rebuke all thoughts of unrighteousness out of my system in Jesus name. I burn such thoughts in the lake of FIRE! Lord, I pray that YOU are on the pedestal of my heart. YOU are the one who has my eyes. YOU are the one who has my attention. Lord I pray for grace and reassurance in this new MINDSET! I know that this is a daily, moment to moment persevering walk. I pray for you conviction in my heart and the BOLDNESS to change.
In Jesus NAME, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment