Monday, January 26, 2015

Day One of Rebuking Cystic Acne

Today was the first step of not being a victim to acne. I have been pretty active with what I have been eating today. However, I realize, that meal preparation ended up being an hour. I showed up to work at 8AM today, which is pretty late for me. I'm usually in the doors by 7:15AM.
Meals:

Breakfast:
1. Eggs, turkey bacon, corn, mushrooms, and red peppers
2. Hot green pea soup with mixed veggies

Lunch:
1. Whole grain muffin with alfalfa sprouts, avocado, red pepper hummus, and sliced beef
2. Dino Kale salad with cranberries&raisins, mushrooms, red peppers, soy sauce (less sodium), and balsamic vin., and flax seed toppings.

Dinner:
1. Green pea soup with mixed veggies.
2. Whole Grain Flat bread with refried beans, salsa, and avocado topping.

I've been biking to and from work. Still, I see this mini pouch and I am going to rebuke it and work it out. 

I will mentally bring myself into committing to working out again. 

Next, TIME management needs to be addressed! My time has been sabotaged by the lack of planning in my life. 

Schedule: 
Wake up: 6AM
Out the door: 7:30-7:45AM
Work: 8AM-5PM
Arrive home: 5:30 PM
Dinner Time: 6PM-7PM

From 7PM-9PM I don't really have a schedule. I want to use that time to work out, lesson plan, fill out job/scholarship applications, pray, worship, and pick up a new hobby. 

Throughout the week though:
Monday:
Tuesday: Small Group 7:30-9:30PM
Wednesday: 
Thursday:
Friday: Off work at 2:30

M,W,Th, F ---> I could use those days to do the above.
But I really need to make a decision on what to do with my time. I want to be a better teacher. I want to be a better Christian woman fired up for the Lord. And I want to get in shape. So much...lol.

Alright, so what I could do is this:
Throughout the week though:
Monday: Lesson Plan for an hour; Input Grades; Spend time with God
Tuesday: Small Group 7:30-9:30PM (Spend time with God)
Wednesday: Lesson Plan for an hour; Input Grades; Spend time with God
Thursday: Lesson Plans due; Spend time with God
Friday: Off work at 2:30; Staff meetings; Hang out with friends; Spend time with God
Saturday: Hobby... ; Spend time with God
Sunday: Spend time with GodSpend time with GodSpend time with GodSpend time with GodSpend time with God!!!!!

I want to pick up a new hobby. What exactly? This requires some thought. Hum.... I also want to earn some extra money and this is where I need to pray.

But money is not as important as spending time with God.

In terms of growth, I will be praying for the following:

1. Being BOLD in proclaiming Christ's name!
2. Praying for those who do not know the Lord!
3. Praying for my family/friends!
4. Praying for the city of Oakland/Berkeley for revival.

Many hopes and aspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment