Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Cheat Day. :(

Dinner:
1. Church's Two Piece Chicken (I tore the skin off so I wouldn't feel too guilty eating the fried chicken)
2. Banana
3. Vitamin C drink

Lunch:
1. Kale salad with sweet potatoes
2. Banana
3. Two small wheat muffins with peanut butter

Breakfast:
1. Eggs and turkey bacon
2. Hot tea
3. Hot soup with what tortilla

Today was pretty bad because my co-worker bought me some dinner. I initially wanted to go with him to the grocery store for chicken broth to make chicken soup. I'm feeling under the weather and need to knock this cold out before it gets worse. However, this man insisted on getting me Church's Chicken...I realize he's the kind of guy who will not take no for an answer.

I'm going to have to let him know with some very concrete boundaries. Or just tell him I'm moving. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment