Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Not Sure

I'm not really sure what to do anymore. I kind of wonder, years ago, if I took a different route what my life would look like right now. Even a year ago, if I didn't make that stupid decision of staying in California, would I be happier now? Would I have been as in tune with what my heart desires? I'm not even sure what my heart desires now except to be smarter in every adult realm of my life. I mean, where would I have been if I stayed in the DMV? I cannot fathom the type of woman I would have been but I can't say for sure if I would have been happy. I wouldn't have experienced a new array of people I know now. I am fortunate for these experiences, but I cannot deny the fact that my decision was mostly based on a possibility. Possibilities << Uncertainties.

I am still figuring this life thing out...I think the only element that can help me is really...the element: Jesus. I just need a refreshment in my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment