Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Graduate School Woes

My feet, my head, my skin are in some sort of tingling feelings right now. My commute from my friend's house to school is an hour and a half.

I don't have to pay for rent...all I have to do is clean up after myself and pay for my food.

Warning: I will probably hash out some details in my life in a nagging way. Okay, maybe not.

I wonder, Lord, this is not undergrad. However, this is graduate school and what is challenging me is time management. I just pray that you help me in this area. I wake up early now (6AM) and leave for class at 7AM. I come back to the house around 1PM to cook and nap (2 hours) and finally make it to the lab around 4:30. All I want to do is crash.

I worry about gaining wait because all the food in the physics lab room is nothing but trash. I eat a ton of fruits and veggies, walk around almost everywhere, and really just exhaust the heck out of myself.

I need peace daddy...peace...just peace.

Tranquility. I wonder, is THIS the right way to go father? Seriously...I know its hard but will it bring you glory and is it worth it?

#logoff

No comments:

Post a Comment